Subfacility of Pickard Park
Campground Closed september 21 - 26 due to knotfest.
Directions: The campground is located in the northeast corner of Pickard Park and has its own entrance located .3 mile east of the main entrance on Hwy 92, then .1 mile south on 24th Street/150th Avenue to 491 S. 24th Street.
10 spaces with water and electricity (30 amp) are available for self-contained units only (no tents). Some are shaded. There are no restrooms, dump station or sewer available.
Camping is available on a first-come, first-served basis with no reservations taken. The campground is open April 15 - October 15.
Fee is $14 per day, payable by self-registration at the pay post.
Length of Stay is restricted to fourteen days maximum when campgrounds are full and space is needed. May return again in one week. Unlimited stay when campgrounds are not full.
1. No open fires allowed.
2. All animals must be on no more than 15 foot leash.
3. Speed limit: 10 mph.
4. No person shall damage park property.
5. No dumping gray water on ground.
6. Quiet must be observed for the benefit of those who retire early. Pets must be kept quiet also.
7. Only registered campers are permitted in area after 11:00 PM.
8. Doormats larger than 2 x 3 ft. are not allowed on turf areas.