Is there any financial aid available?

The Indianola Parks & Recreation Fee Assistance Program focuses on opening doors to recreation for children who could not otherwise afford it. By using the Key Card, the holder is eligible to receive up to $100 per child per year to be applied as a 50% discount for many Parks & Recreation classes, events and programs. Pool passes are also available at a reduced rate. 

Please contact one of these agencies to determine if your family is eligible for the  program:

  • Warren County Health Services 961-1074
  • IMPACT Community Action Partnership 961-2543 

If you qualify, the agency will let us know.  After we receive notice of your eligibility, simply call our office at (515) 961-9420 to register and pay with a debit/credit card, or visit in person to pay with cash/check.

Show All Answers

1. How do I set up an account?
2. I missed the deadline. Can I still register?
3. Who is eligible for resident discounts?
4. Is there any financial aid available?
5. What is your refund policy?
6. How can I rent the Activity Center for an event?