City Clerk / Finance Department
The City Clerk/Finance Department consists of four staff members:
- City Clerk/Finance Director
- Deputy City Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
The City Clerk/Finance Director is the lead financial planner and lead administrative liaison for the City. This staff member works with elected officials and staff to create the City’s annual budget. The City Clerk/Finance Director also oversees the long-term financial planning for the City.
The Deputy City Clerk attends and takes minutes for all City Council and Board of Trustee meetings, publishes agendas and notices as required by the Code of Iowa, maintains official City records (minutes, ordinances, resolutions, contracts, agreements, etc.) and processes certain licenses and permits.
The accounts receivable clerk oversees the receipt of money received by the City
The accounts payable clerk administers City and IMU payroll and claims that need to be paid by the city.
FY2022 Annual Budget Information
- FY22 Budget Overview
- FY22 Budget Calendar
- FY2022 CIP Presentation
- FY22 Budget Update, 21 Dec 2020
- FY22 Budget Update, 19 Jan 2021
- FY22 Budget Presentation, 16 Feb 2021
- Indianola FY22 Max Property Tax Hearing Notice-1March2021
- Indianola FY22 Maxium Property Tax Dollars Resolution
- Indianola, FY2022 Budget