Skip to Main Content
Parks & Recreation
1. Children under 10 must be actively supervised by someone 15 years or older.
2. Shower before entering pool.
3. Swimming with open sores, bandages, or Band-Aids not allowed.
4. Carry-in coolers, gum, glass, smoking, alcohol, or swearing not allowed.
5. Children not toilet trained must wear swim diaper or tight fitting plastic pants.
6. No diving in water less than 5 feet deep. No flips from side of the pool.
7. Running, pushing, or horseplay not allowed.
8. Please use lockers - pool is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
9. Swim wear only, no cut-offs, gym shorts, etc.
10. Shoes not allowed on pool deck.
11. Food and drink in designated areas only.
12. Deck chairs in designated areas only.
13. Inflatable toys or flotation devices need manager approval.
14. Must be able to swim 1 width of the pool before entering deep area.
15. Anyone believed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be refused admission.
16. Eyeglasses not allowed in water.
17. Swimming not allowed in slide plunge or diving areas.
18. Five to ten minute pool checks may be held at manager's request.
19. For the safety of all patrons, in the event of insufficient staffing,
the water slide may be closed at times during the season.
20. Pool guests must follow all other posted rules.
Sign up for Text Alerts
City of Indianola
110 N 1st Street
Indianola, IA 50125
City Phone & Email Directory
Government Websites by
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow