|Other Link||How to reserve the shelter.|
- Baseball / Softball Diamond
- Basketball Court
- Drinking Fountain
- Picnic Tables
- Restrooms - Modern
The City purchased the north end of the site in 1911 with acquisition of the south portion in 1939. The park shelter was constructed in 1954, and summer band concerts were held there for years.
The shelter offers 12 picnic tables with seating for 96, and 3 electrical outlets.