|Other Link||How to reserve shelters.|
- Ball fields
- Basketball Court
- Drinking Fountain
- Picnic Tables
- Restrooms - Portable
One of the most popular neighborhood parks, the land for Barker Park was purchased by the Park Board in 1952 from C.F. and Francis Flesher, C. Ray and Eva Flesher, Frank C. and Blanche Flesher. The park was renovated in 2001. The park was named after a pioneer Indianola family, the Barkers.
The shelter offers 3 picnic tables with seating for 18.