Swim Diaper Requirement
Swim diapers or tight fitting rubber or plastic pants required for all non toilet-trained children. Swim diapers are available to purchase at the Aquatic Center.
Small Slide / Shallow Pool
Slide is for children under 49" tall only. Adults may not ride this slide; please wait for your child at the bottom. The shallow pool is for children ages 8 & under only, unless with parent. Children under age 10 must be closely supervised by someone 15 or older at all times. Water Wrigglers weight limit 50 pounds. Preschoolers only in the bubbling beach area.
Lockers are available to keep your valuables and belongings safe during your stay. 4 options are available for use.
- $0.10 per entry
Cubby Hole Size
- $0.25 per entry
- $0.50 unlimited access
- Free with own padlock
Health & Safety Recommendations
The State Health Department recommends the following procedures for all aquatic center guests to safeguard against health problems:
- Do not enter the pool if:
- a. You currently have or have had diarrhea in the past two weeks.
- b. You have an infectious or communicable disease.
- Shower your child and yourself before entering the pool.
- Wash your hands thoroughly using soap immediately after going to the restroom.
- Be sure non toilet-trained children are wearing swim diapers or tight fitting rubber pants.
- Change diapers only in restrooms, not on pool decks or grass areas.
- Do not drink pool water.
- Do not spit, spout water, blow the nose, or discharge body waste in the pool.